Friday, May 15, 2009

this few days in school~~



this few day in school...
i do everything that i manage to do...
i do everything i need to do...
i do everything i suppose to do...
but what i get??
one word>>> NOTHING!!!
are you acting to be my 'best friend'??
are you faking a smile, a conversation in front of me??
are you just treat me like a classmate??
i ask these questions in my heart...
when i ask one question, my heart is tearing...
the wound on my heart cant recover...
CANT RECOVER...
why i have to so take care for this relationship??
even though you not care for this relationship, i try harder to ignore it...
but i cant do it...
because one reason...
that is>>>> i used to treat you as a best best friend...
but how u treat me??
even though you know what is the problems among us...
but you not solving them and just wait the time to 'solve' it....
i can tell you, the problems will become worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment